The use of our website is generally possible without giving personal data. If personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on this site, it is usually done on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Please note that sending data on the Internet (for example, by e-mail) poses the risk of security breaches. It is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against access by third parties.
Data protection statements of TeaTime.House Website, Serai.Global GmbH
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for the transmission of not specifically requested advertising and information material is hereby clearly rejected. The operator of this site may take legal action if such unsolicited advertising material is sent, for example by spamming.
Below, you will find information about the cookies we use, and the settings options on your browser.
Which cookies are used?
1. Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary to enable the operation of our website. They include cookies that allow you to log in to the customer area, or to add an item to the shopping cart.
2. Analytical / Performance Cookies
These cookies enable us to collect anonymized data about how users browse the site. We then evaluate this data, for example, to improve the functionality of the website and to show you offers you may be interested in.
3. Functional Cookies
These are used for specific functions on our site. For example, they make it easier to browse from one page to another, or to obtain personalised, relevant information (such as ads based on your interests).
How to adjust my browser’s cookie settings?
Each browser is different when it comes to managing cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browsers at the following links:
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-orallow-cookies
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
- Web analysis with Google (Universal) Analytics
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (www.google.com). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods such as cookies (text files stored on your computer), to analyse how you use a website. The information about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymization on this website, the IP address is shortened before it is transmitted to Member States of the European Union or to other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA, where it will be abbreviated. The anonymized IP address transmitted by your browser through Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent Google from tracking and processing the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in, available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Google Analytics data is not automatically deleted.
- Using Facebook social plugins
- Use of Instagram social plug-ins
- Use of Pinterest plug-ins
This site uses the “Pin it” plug-in button operated by Pinterest (Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto,CA, 94301, USA). When you visit this website, the plug-in is used to establish a direct connection between your browser and the Pinterest server. Pinterest is thus told that you visited this website from your IP address. If you click the “Pin it” button while you are logged into your Pinterest account, you can share the contents of this website to the Pinterest network. This allows Pinterest to match the visit to this site to your user account. We would like to point out that as the operator of this website, we are not aware of the content of the transmitted data nor of its use by Pinterest. For the Pinterest data protection policy, visit this link: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy.
- Use of Youtube plug-ins
- Using Google reCAPTCHA
- We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
- With reCAPTCHA we want to check if the data entry on our websites (for example in a contact form) is done by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (for example, the IP address, website visitor’s time spent on the website, or user mouse movements). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google.
- The reCAPTCHA analyzes are completely in the background. Site visitors are not advised that an analysis is taking place.
- Data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The Web site operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web sites from abusive automated spying and SPAM.
For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, in the event of information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as revocation of any consent or objection to a specific data use, please contact email@example.com or www.teatime.house/imprint